I cut my 4.5 in by 4.5 in squares for my eye spy baby quilt.
I lined them down and arranged them. And while I made this and a bit of house work, I came up with three lists. The lists help me to introspect a bit to see where I'm standing at the moment. I think is a good exercise. This is the first one, and I'll be sharing them with you one by one.
Things I miss:
- The generous metabolism that kept me thin for many years. I don't know where it went, and for the same reason I miss ice cream too.
- Art studios, or maybe is just the time be creative.
- Reading a book from beginning to end in one week at the most, and then start another.
- To smoke. Yes, I used to smoke but I stopped thirteen years ago right before getting my wedding dress on to get married. It was a good decision though...
- Not needing make up.
- My mother's cooking.
- Human figure drawing session, I was really good a it.
- Laying in the couch and sing my favorite songs on what today is a "play-list"in an I Pod. Years ago it was a mixed tape, right?
- Hanging out by the beach.
- My paternal grandfather, and my maternal grandmother. They gave me so much love that there is not one day I don't think of them both.
- Road trips with Jose (Mr. KF)
- Time to look at the ceiling, just because for me that's the time for epiphanies.
- Baby breath.
- Laughing so hard that it hurts.
Here is my list. What about you, what do you miss??